- Licensed Structural and Professional Engineer.
- Certified Model Law Structural Engineer through The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- Certified Structural Peer Reviewer for the City of Chicago Department of Buildings.
- Certified - National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS). Program Manger (Element Level).
- Certified - 10 hour OSHA Safety and Health course.
Gallery of Projects that Pete has worked on --->>
- St. Hubert School Advisory Board (SAB) since 2009.
- UIC Engineering Expo judge since 2010.
- NCEES Structural Exam committee volunteer since 2009.
- CANstruction Chicago volunteer since 2010.
- Future City Chicago Team mentor since 2014.
- Lenten Mission Committee member for St. Mathews, St. Marceline, Church of the Holy Spirit, and St. Hubert.
<<--- Gallery of Volunteer Projects
- Candidate for Village of Schaumburg Trustee - 2011 consolidated election.
- Parishioner of St. Hubert.
- Schaumburg resident since 2001.
- Married since 2001.
- Parent since 2004.